Recently Asked Questions

Q: We have a super king size bed which is supremely comfortable except for a horrid ridge down the middle where the 2 beds are zipped together. Can you recommend a product to go over this to eliminate this uncomfortable ridge? Jan E.

The Twin Bed Doubler is available from Scotts of Stow (product code 1065805) however, we are unable to comment on its suitability or indeed whether or not it would provide you with a satisfactory solution.  The product is designed to enable two beds to be put together that are not already zipped.