Recently Asked Questions
Q: Is your PADORA 2400 King Size Mattress suitable for all types of bed frames> also are you able to turn this mattress over or just rotate. many thanks.
The Padora is from our Sanctuary range of products. With luxurious pocket springs are combined with mini springs and body moulding memory foam for a bed of pure indulgence. The mattress has a soft knitted fabric cover enriched with aloe vera. The mattress has a single sided sleeping surface so only requires rotating and not turning over.
The mattress can be placed on a bed frame with wooden slats providing it is in good condition and exactly the right size for the mattress. (We would not recommend putting the mattress on a base which has metal tubular bars for the base).
- slats should be smooth, preferably with chamfered edges to prevent cut through to the mattress underside
- maximum space between slats should be no more than 100mm
- minimum width of slats should be approx. 70mm
- the entire length of the mattress should be supported by slats, i.e.. slat ladder length should be same mattress
- slats should be secured to bedstead properly to prevent movement of slats
Putting a mattress on a base for which it was not intended or on an old base may invalidate the guarantee.