Recently Asked Questions
Q: I want buy a Rest Assured 2400 pocket springs Atlantis Sanctuary Classic soft mattress, depth 30 cm that isn't in the bedstead range, would it be unsuitable to use on a bedstead at all?
You can put this mattress on a bedstead base. It is worth stating something about the minimum 'grade' of slats on a slatted base.
- slats should be smooth, preferably with chamfered edges to prevent cut through to the mattress underside
- maximum space between slats should be no more than 100mm
- minimum width of slats should be approx. 70mm
- the entire length of the mattress should be supported by slats, i.e.. slat ladder length should be same mattress.
- slats should be secured to bedstead properly to prevent movement of slats