Recently Asked Questions

Q: I have a 16 year old Rest Assured Bed that I would like to replace. It is called Executive Back Care Supreme. Could you please tell me if you still make this one or if not what is the equivalent? Also how make pocket springs does it have? Thanks Janice Savundra

We thank you for your recent email in which you ask about the Executive Back Care Supreme bed. This model is discontinued and unfortunately does not have an equivalent in today’s range. We have changed many aspects of bed manufacture in this time and no longer produce this specification.

Our best suggestion to you would be to approach your local bed retailer and ask them to talk you through the current features and benefits of the Rest Assured products now in store.