5 Year Guarantee
We're so confident that our beds and mattresses will provide you with a great night's sleep that we offer the security of the very best in terms of product guarantee.
Consequently, if you have purchased a mattress or divan set (a matching base and mattress), in the unlikely event that a problem should arise due to either faulty material or poor workmanship, during the first year from the date of purchase we promise to repair or replace (at our discretion) any part, or all of the product that is defective, completely free of charge. During the second year, replacements will be free of charge but will attract a contribution to the transport costs. In subsequent years, a sliding scale of charges based on usage plus transport costs comes into effect as follows:
2 to 3 years - 40% of current retail price
3 to 4 years - 60% of current retail price
4 to 5 years - 80% of current retail price
Any claim made under this guarantee must be made through the retailer from whom the bed was purchased. Please ensure you retain your receipt as proof of purchase. Any claim must be made no later than 5 years from the date of purchase. This guarantee applies to goods purchased from an authorised retailer of Silentnight products within the UK and Northern Ireland and, in all instances, applies to product only where it has been used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines and instructions. Please ensure that you read and comply with the Warranty Conditions (page 1) and Care Instructions (pages 3 and 4). This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Under the law, the Contract of Sale exists between the retailer/store and the consumer. Consequently, if you have cause to complain, please contact your retailer giving proof of purchase and outlining the nature of your complaint. If the warranty conditions have been satisfied, the retailer will then liaise with Silentnight Beds on your behalf.
- The mattress must be turned regularly, as per the Care Instructions, thereby minimising the settlement of the cushioning layers
- The exception is a "No Turn" mattress, which will usually be specified on the mattress label
- If your mattress is "No Turn" you should use the sleeping surface only (the side with the mattress label)
- We are unable to accept items that are soiled or unhygienic. Therefore, please ensure that you use a mattress protector/cover from the first day of use
- The guarantee is void if a fault results from misue of the product
Examples of misuse would include (but are notlimited to):
- Use without bed linen
- Subjecting the product to excessive wear and tear e.g. jumping up and down on the bed
- Using a mattress on an old or unsuitable base, or a base for which it was not designed Rolling or bending the mattress
- Overloading the drawers in the base; overloading can cause distortion or damage to drawers and may also cause them to jam.
Therefore, mini drawers should not be loaded in excess of 7kg, standard drawers 15kg. Wherever possible, replacement product will be like for like. However, in the event a particular material or style is no longer available, we reserve the right to substitute appropriately as per our current range.
Product Reviews & Ask Us
To write a review/question you have to be 18 years of age or older. Additionally, we will edit, reject or delete reviews which contain:
- Profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous comments.- Comments about other reviewers.
- Content that may infringe upon the material, trademarks or intellectual property of others.
- Content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others.
- Remarks that repeat criminal accusations.
- False statements, defame or impersonate others.
- Time sensitive material.
- Spamming or advertising.
- Third party brand names or trade marks.
- Personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers.
- HTML code, computer script or website urls.
- Availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information.
If a review is submitted that contains any of the above Rest Assured reserves the right to:
- Edit, reject or delete the review/question.
- Take any appropriate action if deemed necessary.
All content becomes the property of Rest Assured once submitted. Your personal details not be passed on to any third parties. However, the name and town that you submit in the form will be published online alongside your review or question.
Please refer to competition holders website for terms and conditions.
Product Review Competition Rules
- Rest Assured customers who submit product reviews via the Rest Assured website from 9th August 2017 until 9th August 2018 will be entered into a free prize draw to win a prize of one Rest Assured mattress worth up to £429. There is one prize of one mattress.
- Only reviews received via the Rest Assured website will be entered into the draw. Postal entries will not be included.
- Rest Assured reserve the right to verify that you have purchased the mattress you have submitted the review for. If the winner selected cannot verify their purchase of the reviewed item then Rest Assured reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and redraw another winner.
- The Rest Assured draw promotion is running between 9th August 2017 until 9th August 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email, and may be required to participate in related publicity without further recompense.
- Rest Assured reserve the right to cancel this Rest Assured draw promotion at any stage in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside its control, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
- There are no cash alternatives available in connection with this promotion.
- The prize draw is limited to one entry per individual regardless of how many reviews that individual submits.
- The first qualifying entry to be drawn at random will be the winner of the mattress. The draw will be conducted by Rest Assured under the supervision of an independent person.
- The prize draw will take place within one week of the 9th August 2018 and the winner will be notified as soon as reasonably possible.
- Rest Assured accepts no responsibility to a winner with whom contact cannot be made due to incorrect, incomplete or illegible details having been provided in the course of submitting the review. If having used reasonable efforts Rest Assured is unable to contact a winner within two weeks of the winner being chosen or the winner fails to provide proof of purchase in accordance with these rules, that winner will forfeit the prize and a substitute winner for that prize will be selected and notified in accordance with these rules. Any substitute winners must provide proof of purchase in accordance with these rules within 5 working days of receiving notice they have won.
- Rest Assured reserve the right to provide an equivalent prize in the event that the named prize is not available.
- Rest Assured accepts no liability for any loss (including without limitation economic loss) incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of any act or omission of Rest Assured or any of its employees or agents in connection with this promotion.
- By entering this prize draw you agree to be bound by these rules. Any breach of these rules by you may result in your entry into the prize draw being removed or you forfeiting the prize.
- Rest Assured's decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Rest Assured will use the personal information you provide to enter you into the draw and notify you if you are a winner.
- This prize draw and these rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- address enclosing a SAE.
- Any tax liability arising from the winning of a prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- This incentive is only open to purchasers of a Rest Assured product. Employees of the promoter, including those on temporary contracts, their families and friends or anyone else professionally connected to this incentive are not permitted to enter.
- Any reviews which are not deemed suitable, at Rest Assured's sole discretion, to publish online will not be entered into the competition.
Promoter: Rest Assured (a trading name of Silentnight Group Limited), PO Box 9, Barnoldswick, Lancashire BB18 6BL.