Here are some of the most commonly asked questions. If you can't find what you're looking for please visit ask us to submit a question to one of our bed experts.
Q: Would the sanctuary deluxe 2400 with aloe vera be suitable on a pine 3 inch slatted double base frame? Question from Ann Killman
A: It is worth stating something about the minimum 'grade' of slats on a slatted base.
- slats should be smooth, preferably with chamfered edges to prevent cut through to the mattress underside
- maximum space between slats should be no more than 100mm
- minimum width of slats should be approx. 70mm
- the entire length of the mattress should be supported by slats, i.e.. slat ladder length should be same mattress.
- slats should be secured to bedstead properly to prevent movement of slats
Providing your base meets the above requirements there is no reason why you could not put one of our Sanctuary mattresses on it.