Here are some of the most commonly asked questions. If you can't find what you're looking for please visit ask us to submit a question to one of our bed experts.
Q: Is the Concerto 2000 a suitable mattress for a sprung slat base? Thanks Question from Heather
It is worth stating something about the minimum 'grade' of slats on a slatted base.
- slats should be smooth, preferably with chamfered edges to prevent cut through to the mattress underside
- maximum space between slats should be no more than 100mm
- minimum width of slats should be approx. 70mm
- the entire length of the mattress should be supported by slats, i.e.. slat ladder length should be same mattress.
- slats should be secured to bedstead properly to prevent movement of slats
If your base meets with the above then you can put a Rest Assured mattress on it.