Here are some of the most commonly asked questions. If you can't find what you're looking for please visit ask us to submit a question to one of our bed experts.
Q: I have your Tiffany 1000 Mattress which has now been replaced with Blue Lily can you advise if both provide same comfort/firmness and is Blue lily suitable for sprung slats bedframe? Question from A Carr
The Tiffany and Blue Lily will both have a very similar feel. They can be placed on a slatted base, providing:
- slats are smooth, preferably with chamfered edges to prevent cut through to the mattress underside
- maximum space between slats should be no more than 100mm
- minimum width of slats should be approx. 70mm
- the entire length of the mattress should be supported by slats, i.e.. slat ladder length should be same mattress.
- slats should be secured to bedstead properly to prevent movement of slats