Bed making expertise handed down since 1898

01282 851 111

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some of the most commonly asked questions.  If you can't find what you're looking for please visit ask us to submit a question to one of our bed experts.

Q: Andria Divan Does the term "sprung edge" refer to the mattress, the divam or both ? Question from MikeDCW

A: Sprung edge refers to the base, as there are springs running edge to edge. This gives the mattress a little more bounce, and acts as a giant shock absorber.